Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach - Dover
Join the UK’s number one fitness brand and favourite gym.
PureGym is the number 1 gym operator in the UK and growing at an unrivalled scale, providing more opportunities to join our fitness team as a Level 3 qualified Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach nationwide.
Keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap and your first month rent free.
Why be a self-employed Personal Trainer at PureGym? you will have access to the largest member base in the UK, plus:
- Exclusive App available to build and grow your personal training business.
- Personal trainer specific platform – Community, downloadable resources, and Education.
- Courses available by leading industry experts – Lift the Bar, Mac nutrition and Future practice.
- Your first month rent free, reduced rent for 3 months
- Keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap!
- Free advertising on the PureGym website, social media and in club
In your role as Fitness Coach, you will play a key part in the safe enjoyment of our gyms, delivering an amazing member experience, teaching classes, giving inductions, and taking care of the upkeep of the gym floor.
As a Fitness Coach, you will also receive the following:
- Contracted salary
- Guaranteed 12 hours per week.
- Holiday allowance, plus your birthday off
- Funded First Aid qualification.
- Free Gym Membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Career development with management training programmes
- Group Exercise initial training and continual upskill opportunities.
Apply today! speak to a member of our team and start your career path with PureGym.
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Dover, UK